Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Friday, July 06, 2007

Arabian Nights

I might not understand every word he sings but Amr Diab is still dishy, delectable and downright shaggedelic . His voice is liquid gold. Literally lubricating.



you can be assured that the above picture is residing as my laptop wallpaper right now. Ok, now, can somebody whack me on the head and ask me who Wan is? Thanks.

Mizzy whines @ 3:56 PM


.: She is.. :.


Married to the Mister. Obssessed about herself, her husband and her family. A true gemini bordering on the edge of insanity. And still waiting, waiting for that magical moment to come

.: Constant Cravings :.
I crave for... world peace! rigggghhhtttt

.: Specially Selected :.

.: My Mails:.
Hotmail me here or Gmail me here. Add me on MSN @ coolwater0079

Layout By: Me Myself & I
Picture by: Getty Images.Take a look at this & other blog designs @ Blogskins.com
Powered by Blogger
Graphics by Unkymoods and YourChillin



<
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com